Ecopolitan EC is a 99-years leasehold Punggol EC development located at Punggol Walk in District 19. With expected completion in mid 2016, it comprises of 8 towers with 512 units and stands 16 storeys tall. It is situated right beside Punggol MRT Station. Future residents will be able to access the nearby Compass Point and Rivervale Mall which is a short drive away for some family fun and gatherings. A truly unique lifestyle awaits you.
Bus Interchange & MRT Near Ecopolitan EC
- Punggol MRT Station (Approx 0.68KM)
- Punggol Bus Interchange (Approx 0.69KM)
Shopping Mall Nearby Ecopolitan EC
- Waterway Point (Approx 0.80KM)
- Compass Point (Approx 1.0KM)
- Rivervale Mall (Approx 1.2KM)
- Rivervale Plaza (Approx 1.7KM)
Schools Nearby Ecopolitan EC
- Punggol Green Primary School (Approx 0.15KM)
- Edgefield Primary School (Approx 1.16KM)
- Nan Chiau Primary School (Approx 1.2KM)
- Compassvale Primary School (Approx 0.80KM)
Many other places of interest including Waterway Point which is scheduled to open in 2 years time as well as recreation venues such as Punggol Waterfront as well as Sengkang Riverside Park are within the vicinity of Ecopolitan EC.
Treasure Crest EC – Sim Lian Anchorvale Crescent EC at Sengkang MRT
Please see update on Le Quest Location at Bukit Batok West Avenue 6. The developer for Le Quest is Qingjian Realty and design is from ADDP Architects. It should be due for launch around in July 2017.
There is a new EC coming up which is Piermont Grand EC located at Sumang Walk. Please see Piermont Grand New EC location here.